VAT on UK invoices

user05195
Occasional Participant

VAT on UK invoices

Can you confirm if tax/vat collected on uk invoices is UK Vat and where to find UK Vat number for reclaiming? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Amy_Y
Employee

@user05195  Thank you for your question. While we are tracking the request that customers would like their VAT/GST exemption status to be added to all monthly invoices, currently, this feature is only available if you prepay for a 12 month period. If you need to reach out directly to our billing department - conta.cc/2BcQMt1 - Contact Support and Billing phone numbers and hours of operation.

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
user05195
Occasional Participant

Hi Amy,
We do actually have tax/vat stated on our monthly uk invoices. My specific queries are:
- is this tax UK Vat?
And if so
-can you tell me where to find constant contacts UK Vat number?
Thanks

You can find the VAT numbers here. If you need to go over any specifics regarding your invoices, please call our Billing team so they can securely discuss those details.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.