We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Verified new email as sender, but it's not available to select in the drop down

FirstNameL30083
Participant

Verified new email as sender, but it's not available to select in the drop down

Hi,

I added and verified another email address to send from. However, it's not available to select in the drop down in my draft campaign.

Is there a waiting period of some kind before that additional verified email will be available to select?

Thanks for the help!

1 REPLY 1
Taryn_L
Employee

@FirstNameL30083

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! If you already received the confirmation email and clicked the "Verify" link, you should be set. You may need to refresh your page in order to see the email address displayed in the drop down.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.