We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Verifying a new email for 'sender' and 'reply to'

say.org
Participant

Verifying a new email for 'sender' and 'reply to'

Hello! I am trying to verify a new email address to use as the sender and reply to for a specific eblast. I have asked the system to send verification requests to the address in question, but I am a user of the account without access to its primary email. Can you tell me what the process is and how I will know the address has been verified?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @say.org ,

The verification email would go to the email address that you attempted to verify. If it is a role address (e.g.  marketing@, manager@, support@), then we won't be able to verify that the normal way.

Either way, if you're not getting the verification email at the address you wish to verify, then you'll need to call into our phone support. They'll be able to securely, manually verify the address for you, so that it'll be available as a from and reply-to address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.