Verifying email for campaign

LaurisB6
Participant

Verifying email for campaign

Hi, I want to test the contant contact for liveinlatvia domain, but it says I first need to verify my email . I haven't received any emial for verification so I am stuck and cannot start campaigns. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
Lenszie_V
Employee

Hello @LaurisB6

You will now have to send yourself another verify email address notification. The steps bellow should show you how! 

1. Click the Profile Icon and then My Settings.

Profile Icon and My Settings Option
  2. Click "Verify Address".

Verify Address Link
  3. In the "Email Addresses to Verify" section, add each email address you want to verify. Hit enter to make sure that each address is on its own line.
  4. Click Send Verification Email. A verification email will be sent to each address. 

Email Address Field and Send Verification Email Button
  5. For each email address submitted, open the "Verify your email address" email from the Constant Contact Team and click Verify this email.

Verify this email Button

There is no limit on the number of verified email addresses that can be added to your account.

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Hi,

I have tried to resend verification email three times but still didn't receive confirmation email. Please help

Hello @First-NameL95931. I'm sorry that you haven't received a verification email. Did you check a spam or junk folder to make sure that the verification email did not land in there? Also, were you trying to verify a role address such as info@ or admin@ ? These addresses usually have more than one recipient and it's best to use a personal address instead of one of these. If you were still having trouble receiving a verification email, our Support team has some steps they would be able to take. Here is a link to their numbers and hours. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.