Very slow response times since start of Jan. in opening emails, saving blocks, and sending

Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Very slow response times since start of Jan. in opening emails, saving blocks, and sending

I am still using the existing editor and have been using CC for 11 years so have experience. However, really since the start of this 2020 year when it comes to opening up an existing email to do some work, saving content in an email block once it is finally opened, and then sending along it takes forever...if it opens at all. This happens on weekends and late night especially. I am afraid CC is pushing those who have not yet been able to take more of their time from their life's responsibilities to completely rebuild existing email layouts to the side during these times vs. others. It is maddening and it can take up to 15 minutes for an existing email to just open...but then all comes back to normal business hours during the week it works.

Sounds weird, but anyone else seeing this? It is about 5 am Sunday, and here it goes again.  First time I have ever posted. Mark

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Very slow response times since start of Jan. in opening emails, saving blocks, and sending

Hello @MarkH1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! It looks like I have already responded to you through another thread but I want to respond here as well. I apologize that you are experiencing slowness in your account at certain times. You may want to reach out to your internet service provider about this to check if they may slow down your connection during certain times of the day and week. Can you also please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot) your username, the email title this is happening to, a screenshot of the issue, a reference to this post, the browsers you have tried, and as much information as you have already gathered. We would love to assist with finding a resolution to this issue. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Re: Very slow response times since start of Jan. in opening emails, saving blocks, and sending

CC has been very slow today 2/15 4:00 PM PST.  My download speed is currently 586.8 Mbps and upload 18.3 bps with Xfinity.  So the speed problem is not on my end! 

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @TerryK35,

Thank you for that information! I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We are also not experiencing any slowness on our end with any of our other customers, so we would love to troubleshoot this issue with you to find out a solution. Have you tried switching browsers or switching computers to see if that makes a difference in the slowness? Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

I am experiencing exactly the same. And it's NOT my internet provider. I can be downloading a video a minute later with no issues. Or work on any number of other sites. It is a sepecific CC slowness problem that I never had before using the same browser and laptop. Every process/save step just takes forever to complete - like 30-90 seconds.

Highlighted

Hi @SolomonR 

I apologize you're having this experience with the campaigns in your account! I can however see you also reached out to the Community on this through a different post as well. In fact we have responded to your post on this second thread with some suggested troubleshooting steps.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

May 2020

CC is incredibly SLOW and the repkly from CC support is pathetic....will the problemn be fixed or can anyone suggest an equal platform that I can use (competition) to CC ...as it takes me too long to do the emails...

I've resorted to composing on word and copy and paste....and even then it takes about 20 mins to schedule emails....when all IO have to do is paste in and then schedule...this is so sluggish

Jack

Tags (1)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @JackR12,

We do apologize that you are having the same experience. We will need to troubleshoot this issue with you so that we can determine what is causing the slowness. have you tried another browser to see if you experience the same slowness? 

Zoe H.

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured