Very slow

Why is it so slow?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Very slow

Hi @MikeG429,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing slowness. Is there a particular section/page of Constant Contact that you are experiencing slowness in? For instance, is the slowness occurring in the editor page of the account or within the library, etc.? What browser are you currently using? Have you attempted to switch browsers? I suggest that you try going into incognito/safe mode to see if this might be a cache-related issue. Also, are you receiving any error messages? We will be happy to investigate this further if you can provide more information on this for us so that we can source out the issue. Thank you! 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured