We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Video Block

Rebecca-FRF
Regular Participant

Video Block

Thanks for your help with the above issues.  After seven months, however, the video link is still not reliable. Color blocks still show where the video thumbnail is supposed to.  I don't understand why, if your development team hasn't figured out a solution by now, you don't hire people who can figure it out. Sorry to expect everything to work as it should.  

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @Rebecca-FRF. I'm sorry to hear that this has been an ongoing issue for you. Could you try the following workarounds with your Vimeo link and let us know if these helped?

• Visit video on Vimeo
  • Copy the link from the Share option by clicking the paper plane icon. Some users have had luck copying the URL in the Embed Code section of the share popup rather than the direct video share URL
  • Insert the newly copied share link into a video block in your campaign

2.  Drop the "s" from "https" and then insert the link

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.