Video Upload from Amazon ASW s3

HeatherB99
Health Practitioners & Centers

Video Upload from Amazon ASW s3

Hello!  I am wondering if constant contact can upload videos from Amazon Storage location.  I do not want to use Vimeo anymore, however when I put the link from Amazon, it is not recognizing the link.  It truly is a valid link and I am using the same link in other platforms.  Do I need to upload it a different way to be able to use the Amazon link in Constant contact?  Thanks!!! 

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hey there @HeatherB99,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The video action blocks are great tools for being able to capture a YouTube or Vimeo thumbnail and automatically add a video play button to it. However, for those who host videos on other sites, the action block doesn't offer the same functionality.

For these scenarios, we typically recommend either using a text link, or inserting an image of the thumbnail into the email, and linking to it through the image.

If you're wanting to have a play button added on top of the image, there's a 3rd-party site some of use to have one added to a "thumbnail" jpg/png. Then, once you've downloaded the new version of your thumbnail with the video play watermark added, you can insert that into your email and link it up.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.