Video for Email Newsletter

SOLVED
Go to solution
BeverlyH567
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I'm considering have Constant Contact produce a video for me for my newsletter that I send out via email to potential clients.

I am a small business, HR Consultant with no clients as of yet, because I've just started.  I have a very limited budget, but all sources say a video will help with clicks and to get my name out.

Question - is it worth the $299/$399?

Just your thoughts of course I won't hold anyone to anything 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
John_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @BeverlyH567 ,

If you are interested in our video creation service you can take a look at some examples here. At the bottom of that webpage there is also a button link that allows you to schedule a call with one of the design agents to go over in more detail what that service and video could look like for your new business.

One thing to mention as well, when it comes to the video creation service is it can be used in more places then just solely your email campaigns. It can also be shared to your social media platforms. Including images and especially videos within social posts can yield higher clicks and attention for you. 

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @BeverlyH567 ,

If you are interested in our video creation service you can take a look at some examples here. At the bottom of that webpage there is also a button link that allows you to schedule a call with one of the design agents to go over in more detail what that service and video could look like for your new business.

One thing to mention as well, when it comes to the video creation service is it can be used in more places then just solely your email campaigns. It can also be shared to your social media platforms. Including images and especially videos within social posts can yield higher clicks and attention for you. 

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST