View Survey Responses

SOLVED
Go to solution
D.RayD
Regular Participant

View Survey Responses

I exported individual responses.  Only anonymous responses exported and now I can only see anonymous responses to my survey when I ask for individual responses.  Where did all of my resonses go?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @D.RayD,

It sounds like you may have to export your results a different way. Please select our helpful article here to read more about all the ways you can export your survey results. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @D.RayD,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! When sending out the survey, it appears you have used the URL that says "add to a webpage (responses will be anonymous)" link. The only way to make sure your responses are recorded with the email addresses attached, is to send out the survey invitation. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
D.RayD
Regular Participant

I sent out both a survey invitation and a url link to a few last minute people.  At first I could see all responses.  Now I can only see anonymous responses, although the total number of responses are the total of both survey invitations and url links sent.  Where did my survey invitation responses go?

D. Ray Davis

Hello @D.RayD,

We may have had to recalculate the results on our end so you could see them. Can you please refresh your screen and try to view your results again? Thanks! 

Zoe H.

D.RayD
Regular Participant

That worked.  Thank you.  Now, if I export again, will I get all responses or is it possible that I'll only get anonymous response and that my survey responses will not be visible again?

D. Ray Davis

D.RayD
Regular Participant

Zoe,  I tried another export and it did not work.  No response from your system.  However, all of my responses are still there.  Any idea what is happening?

D. Ray Davis

Hello @D.RayD,

It sounds like you may have to export your results a different way. Please select our helpful article here to read more about all the ways you can export your survey results. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

View solution in original post