The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

View as Webpage

Highlighted

View as Webpage

Is there any way to edit the font color of the View as Webpage hyperlink? Royal blue (default) appears to be the only option, even after manually changing the color to match the email link color settings.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: View as Webpage

Hello @HCAF ,

You said this issue is occurring, even after you format the text of the link to be another color? Some web browsers and email clients will automatically overwrite link coloring, sometimes not uniformly. I was just able to do it with a test and live send to myself. It may be worth checking your email or browser's settings to see if there's anything in them that might be overwriting your font coloring specifications.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Unfortunately it did not work in Safari or Chrome. Please see below. Any other suggestions?

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 12.38.19 PM.png

Highlighted

I just went into your account and made a new email to test it out again, and it maintained the color in my test send. Try test-sending the "VaW Test" to yourself, and see if the View as Webpage link is red. If it is red, then my suggestion would be to remake the text block in your actual email. You'd want to make a new text block, CTRL+SHIFT+V (clean paste) the wording from the original text block, redo any formatting you need to for the pasted text to look right, then delete the entirety of the old block. Then add the View As Webpage link, highlight it once it's inserted and bracketed, then select your color. Then do a test send of that to yourself.

If my test email still arrives as blue in your inbox, then it's definitely something with the browser (potentially a setting or caching issue), or a setting in your email client (Gsuite, Outlook, or whatever is applicable to you).

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured