View subscriber and engagement insights for your contacts

WVSBDC
Rookie
0 Votes

how can I view number of new subscribers from more than 30 days prior? Also, I have multiple campaigns and only need new subscribers to one of them but the total appears to be all new subscribers over all campaigns

5 REPLIES 5
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @WVSBDC ,

You can use the Reporting page's Contacts subtab to get further insight on contacts added in other date ranges (60 days, 90 days, custom, etc.) Once you've set your parameters, you can click on any of the graph's specific bars / numbers displayed to get the drilldown list of contacts added in those time frames.

For your last bit, I'm not I understand what it is you're trying to do. Are you trying to see how many of your recently added contacts were sent or opened a specific email?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
WVSBDC
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you. We manage more than one newsletter in CC so I need specific data for one of those newsletters new subscribers. Not ALL new contacts

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

By "newsletter" are you meaning a list in this case - as in you're wanting to know newly added subscribers for specific lists? In that case, you can run a segment with criteria of List Membership > the list name, and added criteria of Contact Details > Date Added > and then select your date range. For example:

Capture.PNG

William A
SunCity
Rookie
0 Votes

Is there a way to run a report on a specific contact? I need to prove they received certiain notifications, but I can only see the last 100 emails under the "engagment" tab.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

The contact's engagement notes would be the quickest, and most direct way. However, if you need information from further back, you'd need to go through the Send reports of the individual emails they were supposed to have received.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST