View subscriber and engagement insights for your contacts

WVSBDC
Participant

how can I view number of new subscribers from more than 30 days prior? Also, I have multiple campaigns and only need new subscribers to one of them but the total appears to be all new subscribers over all campaigns

3 REPLIES 3
William_A

Hello @WVSBDC ,

You can use the Reporting page's Contacts subtab to get further insight on contacts added in other date ranges (60 days, 90 days, custom, etc.) Once you've set your parameters, you can click on any of the graph's specific bars / numbers displayed to get the drilldown list of contacts added in those time frames.

For your last bit, I'm not I understand what it is you're trying to do. Are you trying to see how many of your recently added contacts were sent or opened a specific email?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Thank you. We manage more than one newsletter in CC so I need specific data for one of those newsletters new subscribers. Not ALL new contacts

By "newsletter" are you meaning a list in this case - as in you're wanting to know newly added subscribers for specific lists? In that case, you can run a segment with criteria of List Membership > the list name, and added criteria of Contact Details > Date Added > and then select your date range. For example:

Capture.PNG

William A
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
  • Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article