View the results from a Poll action block

SOLVED
Go to solution
PaulaB101
Rookie
0 Votes

What can be done with "unidentified" responses to a poll. I need to see who responded.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PaulaB101 ,

Unidentified poll results can potentially be caused by:

• If the person doesn't have a first name, or last name listed on their contact record
  • If the webpage version was clicked
  • If one of the links was clicked in the preview window after the email was live-sent
  • If one of the links was clicked in a test send after the email was live-sent
  • If the email was forwarded and one of the forwardees clicked the poll or RSVP links

In this regard, you won't be able to pull any identifying info for the respondent, because there's none available to us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PaulaB101 ,

Unidentified poll results can potentially be caused by:

• If the person doesn't have a first name, or last name listed on their contact record
  • If the webpage version was clicked
  • If one of the links was clicked in the preview window after the email was live-sent
  • If one of the links was clicked in a test send after the email was live-sent
  • If the email was forwarded and one of the forwardees clicked the poll or RSVP links

In this regard, you won't be able to pull any identifying info for the respondent, because there's none available to us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JohnB82
Rookie
0 Votes

excellent response - i have the same issue and was wondering if i can look through who clicked the poll link, since there was only 1 in my case

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST