Viewing contacts for a tag or a list

SOLVED
Go to solution
JohnB3508
Participant

Viewing contacts for a tag or a list

I hate the new contact UI. The old one was simple and intuitive, then some marketing genius decided to re-design it for no reason making it incredibly hard to use. I want to view all the contacts on a specific list or tag. I cannot find anyway of doing it, short of exporting all the contact on that list or tag. Any inputs?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @JohnB3508,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback! This benefits us greatly and allows us to make our system easier to use. You can see all contacts on a specific list by selecting the list name. It should open up for you to view everyone in that list. Click on our helpful article here for some more information on using the new contact management system. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @JohnB3508,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback! This benefits us greatly and allows us to make our system easier to use. You can see all contacts on a specific list by selecting the list name. It should open up for you to view everyone in that list. Click on our helpful article here for some more information on using the new contact management system. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post