Viewing reporting for a landing page

SOLVED
Go to solution
JoT645
Rookie
0 Votes

When I began using CC, I created a signup form to embed in my emails to clients, it is for them to read my Cancellation policy and "sign to acknowledge" 

Enter problem number 1. I cannot find this sign up form that I created anywhere in my account. I feel like I've checked everywhere. I also don't even remember how I created it, because I've been unable to recreate it. Where could it possibly be? The link in my client emails is working fine with all tests I've done. 

Secondly, how to I find responses to this form? It hasn't been an issue because I had another form of "sign here to acknowledge", however I'm getting a lot of cancellations and reschedules from client that say "I didn't see it, so I didn't sign it, so it doesn't apply" 

This may be a complete space brain moment, but before I get frustrated, I figured asking would be best. Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JoT645 ,

Based on your emails that include the cancellation policy link, I deduced that it was one of the landing page sign up forms, which can be found in your campaigns. Searching your campaigns for "cancellation" or simply setting the filtering to show landing pages shows at least one LP that matches that link and setup. You can view its reporting data, including submissions, by simply clicking its name in the campaigns page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JoT645 ,

Based on your emails that include the cancellation policy link, I deduced that it was one of the landing page sign up forms, which can be found in your campaigns. Searching your campaigns for "cancellation" or simply setting the filtering to show landing pages shows at least one LP that matches that link and setup. You can view its reporting data, including submissions, by simply clicking its name in the campaigns page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JoT645
Rookie
0 Votes

Well, that was an AHHA! Moment, thank you. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST