Vimeo

SOLVED
Go to solution
cherylr1039
Rookie
0 Votes

I am angry that the only way to integrate videos in this platform is by posting them on Vimeo.  I do not need to pay for another subscription to use videos.  Shame on Constant Contact for limiting us.  If there is a work around... please tell me !!!  i used to be able to link to YouTube.. but now those links are not valid.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @cherylr1039 ,

If you're using the cross device editor, you can insert video links from a variety of sources, including YouTube. If you're having issues with a particular site's links make sure they're public, they're the Share URLs that the site provides, and that those particular URLs are accessible in other ways - such as in incognito, on other browsers, or on other devices and networks. Otherwise, the image-link workaround is always available as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @cherylr1039 ,

If you're using the cross device editor, you can insert video links from a variety of sources, including YouTube. If you're having issues with a particular site's links make sure they're public, they're the Share URLs that the site provides, and that those particular URLs are accessible in other ways - such as in incognito, on other browsers, or on other devices and networks. Otherwise, the image-link workaround is always available as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST