Virtual event

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Virtual event

Hi, I recently watched a webinar this morning called how to create and manage virtual events in Constant contact. I was very excited and created an event page for a Zoom meeting only to have constant contact tell me I needed to upgrade our plan. In this webinar, Jennifer Bubriski said that Constant Contact had opened this feature up to both the email and email plus customers. My organization is an email customer, not email plus. I also double checked this by live chatting with a constant contact rep. I just wanted to touch base and suggest to update that info on the webinar if this is not the case that this feature is free to email customers. It is really frustrating. Here is the webinar link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba0p_AxOm8I&feature=youtu.be She says this in the Q&A Thank you

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Virtual event

Hello @LynnG7 ,

It looks like there might be a discrepancy with your account that our Billing team will need to look into. I went ahead and got your case and information submitted to the Billing team to review. Due to size of their current queue it may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days to address. For a quicker resolution you may wish to reach out to the Billing team directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured