Virus impact

Highlighted
Visitor

Virus impact

Hi. My business has been decimated by the corona virus and I’m totally shutdown for many months. I didn’t realize my subscription was up for renewal last night. I need to pause my service until I’m able to restart my business. Can you please pause my service and refund the payment that was made last night. I will restart as soon as we’re able to open

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Virus impact

Hi @GeneH079 

Though we are unable to authorize and refunds here in the Community, I can see you were able to speak with our Billing Support about this as well. I'm glad this agent was able to further assist!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured