Volunteer Template

AmberS8713
Participant

Volunteer Template

I like the look of the Volunteer template. I'd like to use it as a template for an Office relocation announcement. It won't let me delete the volunteer button at the bottom of the template?
1 REPLY 1
Amber_R
Employee

Hello @AmberS8713

Thank you for posting! The Volunteer template is certainly a great template to use. As a best business practice it's good to have a call to action option within your email campaign, which is where the button would come in. We would not be able to remove the button completely as many of the templates have locked in blocks that are part of the design. But you are able to edit the text of this block. So where it's an office relocation announcement, you can use that space to redirect your readers back to a place on your website that also talks about your relocation or just your website in general. By doing this, you are also increasing engagement with your readers and directing traffic back to you as well. 

I hope this helps but let us know if you have any additional questions! 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.