WEBSITE IS 'CONSTANT'LY DOWN

SusanH7437
Occasional Participant

WEBSITE IS 'CONSTANT'LY DOWN

This website is constantly giving me trouble and going offline. This issue has been occurring for months and months. Please work harder in resolving this issue that happens all the time (on different computers, browsers, and yes, wifi).
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @SusanH7437 ,

At this point, I'd advise following the steps provided the last time you brought this up, especially since there's no downtime in our servers showing, we haven't received regular reports about this level of connectivity problems, and we're not able to recreate what you're describing across multiple browsers, networks, and devices.

Please check all connectivity troubleshooting elements, especially clearing your browser cache and checking your browser extensions/plugins for any of them interfering with site elements loading properly. Please also make sure that if you're running any security apps or a VPN, that you have our domains safelisted so they don't cause interference with the site.

Additionally, if full connectivity troubleshooting doesn't alleviate your issue, please call our general support the next time the issue occurs so they can screenshare and troubleshoot live. Please also make sure to run a speed test, and have the details of that test ready (including additional info like upload latency, your ISP, etc.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.