The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

WEBSITE SO SLOW

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

WEBSITE SO SLOW

Im sorry but the biggest frustration ab out using your site is its SOOOO slow! Everytime you go to do anything it blanks to think and its really hard to choice to work with this platform.

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: WEBSITE SO SLOW

Hi @SHELLEYO67

I'm sorry to hear this is happening! This is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have with their accounts. What actions are you taking before receiving a blank page? What browser are you working in? Also, if you have not done so already I would suggest working in a different browser or a private/incognito window. Please let us know if testing your browser helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Advice given to me was the same: try a different browser. I did. It didn't help. This is not at all productive time for me. SOOOOO SLOW.

Highlighted
Employee

Hey there @TimH231 we're sorry to see that trying a different browser did not help! Thank you for following up with us and letting us know, I have tracked your feedback on our end.

In the meantime, I would recommend taking a look at this great article for Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues. This may help give some other options to help make Constant Contact quicker to use!

Brigitte P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

I have to chime in... CC is SOOOOOO SLOW! I don't want to change browsers. I don't want workarounds. I just want this program to work normally.

Highlighted

Hi @KathyF13 

I apologize you too are having this experience while working in our site. This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have! With that said testing your account in a different browser or even trying some of the workarounds provided in this thread, allows us to help narrow down what may be causing this experience for you. We are not currently experiencing any site wide issues, so any slowness in our site is troubleshooted on a case by case basis. Have you tried running a speed test on your current browser? Do you have any plugins running in this browser? As previously mentioned, we have seen cases where 3rd party add-ons could affect how Constant Contact works.

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

I have been having the same problems.  It times out and is very very slow.  I have been using Constant Contact for years and this problem started occurring within the last 4 months.  I have had to start over so many times...it won't "save" and I get a "connectivity error" and then have to start all over again IF I can get the site to move. I sign out and sign back in and keep on trying.  It's getting very frustrating.  Is there something new going on with the site that we should know of?  Is there a staff shortage?  And yes...I have tried 3 different browsers with the same results.  Nothing helps.  I even try creating my newsletter in the wee hours of the morning thinking there might be a traffic problem. I've tried it on an older computer and my brand new fast computer.  Still the same slow and error filled results.  Any answers to this?  I pay a lot to have this service and it feels like it's failing.  Thank you.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Employee

Hello @BarbaraJ34,

I apologize you too are having this experience while working in our site. We would love to complete some troubleshooting steps to determine what may be causing this. Thank you for testing your account in a different browser and trying some of the workarounds provided in this thread, this allows us to help narrow down what may be causing this experience for you. We are not currently experiencing any site wide issues, so any slowness in our site is troubleshooted on a case by case basis. Have you tried running a speed test on your current browser? Do you have any plugins running in this browser? As previously mentioned, we have seen cases where 3rd party add-ons could affect how Constant Contact works.

Zoe H.

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured