WYSIWYG editor

Highlighted

WYSIWYG editor

Hello, In the email WYSIWYG editor, it would be helpful if there as a built in option to clear formatting from the email. As it is currently, I need to copy paste from the editor to a text editor and then back to accomplish this. Best, Zen
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: WYSIWYG editor

Hello @ZenN7

We are sorry for the delay in our response. It looks like you originally submitted this through the Feedback link in your account, which is not monitored for support requests. 

I did take a look in your account and saw that you are using our Third Generation Editor (3GE). Since you are using this editor, it automatically strips away the type of formatting that can cause problems in your campaign. Once the text is within the editor, you can then highlight and format the text as you want it to appear in your campaign (i.e. font size, color, style). 

If you run across any problems pasting text directly into the editor, please feel free to reply here or post a new message in our support board

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured