Want a captcha field on my inline form

SOLVED
Go to solution
LazygooseUSA
Rookie
0 Votes

Used to have a CC form they provided code for that I added my own custom captcha.

Now I understand they use recaptcha - which isn't very good, since it only kicks in after so many hits, and is very obtrusive, not even appearing on the form.

So:

- how can I add a captcha field on my inline form?

- how can I get rid of the annoying google recaptcha box that is on bottom right of my page?

What we had used to work so well. Other contact managers have a drag and drop captcha field. How can I do this on CC?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LazygooseUSA ,

You can't. The reCaptcha that triggers does so using an automated process and is built-in to the form. If you want your own reCaptcha, then you'll need to create your own form through coding / your website host, and reach out to our Web Services team (or make a post on the Developer Boards) to get our API connected with your custom-built form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LazygooseUSA ,

You can't. The reCaptcha that triggers does so using an automated process and is built-in to the form. If you want your own reCaptcha, then you'll need to create your own form through coding / your website host, and reach out to our Web Services team (or make a post on the Developer Boards) to get our API connected with your custom-built form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST