Want to Understand regarding my Billing Cycle.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Want to Understand regarding my Billing Cycle.

Dear Support,
On 27-06-2020, I have received the below email with the Debit amount to our credit card account ending with for amount .

We do not understand why this amount has been debited to our Credit Card account.

We seek a clarification from you for which billing cycle is the amount debited to us.

Thanks and Regards,
Najmuddin
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Want to Understand regarding my Billing Cycle.

Hello @user65517 ,

Looking at your account, it appears you went into a higher contact tier at some point this month, which resulted in a higher charge. However, I do see that you got your contacts back down (based on your current number of active contacts). Based on this, I'd recommend reaching out to our Billing team to discuss the contact tier discrepancy and get it reduced.

If you're unable to call them, we can get a ticket submitted for a callback. Depending on the size of their queue, this may take longer than the standard 1-2 business days. If you'd prefer this method, just reply here and let us know.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Want to Understand regarding my Billing Cycle.

Hello @user65517 ,

Looking at your account, it appears you went into a higher contact tier at some point this month, which resulted in a higher charge. However, I do see that you got your contacts back down (based on your current number of active contacts). Based on this, I'd recommend reaching out to our Billing team to discuss the contact tier discrepancy and get it reduced.

If you're unable to call them, we can get a ticket submitted for a callback. Depending on the size of their queue, this may take longer than the standard 1-2 business days. If you'd prefer this method, just reply here and let us know.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured