Want to export campaign results by contact

FMMarketing
Rookie
0 Votes

Anyone know how to create and export a report that has campaign engagement data by contact?  Would like to export opens, clicks, etc by contact by campaign over time.

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FMMarketing ,

The only simple way I can really recommend going about this for individual contacts, is by copying their engagement activity from their individual contact card. There isn't otherwise a way in our system to isolate singular contacts' clicks and opens over time for a file export.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
FMMarketing
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks William for the quick response!  Unfortunately, that would not be possible with the size of our file.  Do you know how we would start the process for a custom export or getting a project sized for an export. 

Thanks,
Stan

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

So I checked with our higher level technical team, and there isn't really a custom request or anything for this. The only feasible way to go about doing this would be to either do the copy process for each individual contact, or to export your emails' open reports and click reports separately, and then go about manually merging that data for each individual contact. Either way it's going to require a significant amount of manual work.

If you have a system where you can plus in these opens and clicks analytics for tracking over time, you may be able to streamline this process further down the line. But at this time, there isn't really a way to do this in our system, nor export individual contact engagement data for opening and clicking.

There is a feature request for the potential development of this, which I've tracked to your account. If and when there's an update to this functionality, the devs will notify you directly. However, at this time there's no hard ETA on the development of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST