We are still being charged tax.


We are still being charged tax.

Our county wont pay and our service is interrupted.

Hello @TMACA ,


Here's the ways to submit tax exemption documentation to our Billing team, since it looks like your previous documentation expired. If your tax exemption status must be renewed periodically (based on state, fed, or NP-type requirements), please make sure this documentation is re-submitted during those intervals. Please contact our Billing team if you have any further questions regarding your specific account's billing.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.