We requested the refund

user46076
Participant

We requested the refund

Hi, We have requested the refund and close the account. But without refunding you people have simple closed the account. i have not used the account at all after the trail period as its not billed that month we thought it has been closed. Now Feb 17th it has been billed immediately we have requested you refund that and close the account. But there is no refund initiated. So please process the refund and close the account.

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @user46076 

I apologize this is the experience you've had with canceling your account. Though we are unable to go into an account's billing details here in the Community, it does look like you were able to speak with our Billing Support about this as well. In fact this agent has sent you a follow-up email on this as well. If you have any further questions or concerns about the status of your account or refund request please respond to that email directly.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.