The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

We sent to an email list with over 25K persons, but only 5000 emails were sent.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

We sent to an email list with over 25K persons, but only 5000 emails were sent.

We pay for a plan to include larger lists, but when sending a campaign to a list over 25k persons, only 5000 emails have been sent several hours later. I see online that this could be the result of "staging" but we've received no indication that this is the case. Is there any reason for this?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: We sent to an email list with over 25K persons, but only 5000 emails were sent.

Hello @CandcieT ,

It does appear your email is currently going through staging. While this can vary depending on a number of factors, the rest of your sendouts should be dispersed throughout the day. While the email shows as Active status, this means our system is still dispersing it. Once the status shows as Sent, the email will have been sent to everyone in the selected list(s), assuming they didn't bounce.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured