The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account.

Highlighted
Visitor

We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account.

We got this message: We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time.

We are a school based in Malaysia and use Constant Contact to communicate our weekly newsletter to parents. We need to have our account activated so that we can send out the communication tomorrow. It's quite frustrating that that the account is deactivated outside of your office hours and I am then not able to contact you to sort this out.

Regards,

Darren

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account.

Hello DarrenB666,

It looks like our Account Review team has placed this hold on your account. I apologize that we weren't open when you tried to call but you can view that team's hours and contact information here. Please give them a call so that they can help resolve this for you.

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

This generic response is BS and totally unacceptable. I am having the same issue. There is no excuse for not having 24 hour support or at least later in the evening on weekends. I am so frustrated right now. I devoted 2 hours creating this campaign and as soon as you take my money I get an error message that my account is temporarily locked. I can't get anyone on the phone so I decided to google. I seems that so many people have been experiencing this same issue for years and your company hasn't resolved the issue yet. Why isn't it your mission to provide great customer service? Why take my money prior to approving my account? I really was hoping this would be a great relationship as I was the test pilot for 3500 other leaders looking for a bulk email service. Thank God all of us didn't register today and it was just me testing it out. This is flat out terrible. REFUND MY MONEY ASAP!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS FRAUD! My entire newsletter is about events this weekend and your company isn't even open to fix the issue. Ridiculous. Pathethic!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @TajuanaH45,

I have responded on another thread but i will respond here so I can make sure you get the information you need. I apologize for any inconvenience but the best option is to give our Account Review department a call to discuss why you were canceled. They are open today and will be able to assist. To get more information about that please give our Account Review team a call. Thanks. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured