We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account.

Highlighted
Visitor

We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account.

We got this message: We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time.

And I am then not able to contact you to sort this out.

Regards.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account.

Hi @user308730 

Thank you for reaching out to the community! I have taken a peek at your account and can see this disable was put in place by our account review department. I apologize, this team is only available by phone. In an effort to make sure you are assisted, I have submitted a ticket in your account to this team. A member of our account review support will follow-up with you directly.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Visitor

Hi @Frankie_P.

Thank you for responding, I have not yet received the call from the account review department, and when trying to contact customer service I do not receive a response, you can tell me what is the phone number to contact the account review department here at Spain.

Thank you.

Highlighted

Hi @user308730 

I'm so sorry to hear this! I would be happy to share this contact number with you. Users located in Spain can call into our Account Review team at  900-958-714. The good news is this team is currently available to speak with! Their complete hours of availability can be found here.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.