We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account.

Highlighted

We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account.

Very dissapointed with your service i start using it for the first time and within one hour i was kicked out by your team saying "We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account" and one of the worse part is why i have to be charged if you just deactivated my account ? . after put my account under review and then block me after i spent one hour to make one tamplete i dont think it is a good plateform where a new memebers are welcome warmly . and for worse there is no email where you can send the complaint or ask for help you have to call them otherwise no help? 

i kind request please if you can not welcome a new customers how the new people will come and join this plateform which was quite helpfull in the start but for an hour only 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account.

Hello @user883622 ,

It appears your account is under review. I suggest calling them as soon as you're able. Additionally, if you are unable to reactivate your account after the review process, you will be automatically refunded / have any pending charges cancelled by their team.

If you're unable to call, we can submit a ticket for you by request. Depending on the size of their case and call queue, it may take up to 24 hours for a response.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Hi thanks for the reply, as atleast someone is here to reply my question correctly , and i am surprize i just sign up and then deactivated why like this , and yes if you could book a call back it will be a big help please as i leave my number in customers service online chat but they don't accept a call back services or maybe they dont know about it. and i like this plateform but before i pay for subscription i think i have to go for a trail atleast a few days please and if you could help me fix my account it will be a big help instead of calling me around. 

Highlighted

Hi @user883622,

Thank you for following up. I have submitted a ticket to Account Review on your behalf. They will research and reach out to you. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured