We've temporarily deactivated

user401514
Participant

We've temporarily deactivated

Call Customer Support

We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time.

Phone (US): (866) 433-8499
Phone (Outside US): 1-339-222-5900

Please contact customer service if you have any questions.
i try to call but i dotn knwo why i cant connect i try to click the live chat link but that also not wokring.
kindly help the problem is that the error says. " We will continue to bill your account during this time." very bad.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @user401514 ,

I've submitted your case to the Review team. They're typically able to respond to these tickets within 24 business hours, depending on the size of their case and call queues. These types of cases usually require a phone call, so I'd recommend updating your account with the best phone number for them to reach out to. Otherwise they'll try to follow up with your account's primary email address as best they can within security and Compliance guidelines.

Click here for their direct phone lines, if you're wanting a quicker response.

Additionally, you're still within your trial period, so you're not being charged at this time.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.