Get a little or give a little? Your choice. But either way you have the chance to win big! Visit the Get Advice board today and join our Get Advice, Give Advice Sweepstakes for a chance to win up to $300!

WePay Donation Button

SOLVED
Go to solution
GeannieW
Participant

WePay Donation Button

Is anyone else using WePay credit card processing through Constant Contact?  Are you able to link the donation page to a website page?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_D

Hello @GeannieW ,

The donation block created in an email campaign is considered a special landing page connected to the campaign. If you'd like to share this donation landing page, you can either:

• Share the SENT email's URL, which will allow anyone sent or provided the link the ability to click the donation button in your email webpage
  • Share the direct URL for the donation page, found inside the SENT email campaign's reporting page

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @GeannieW ,

The donation block created in an email campaign is considered a special landing page connected to the campaign. If you'd like to share this donation landing page, you can either:

• Share the SENT email's URL, which will allow anyone sent or provided the link the ability to click the donation button in your email webpage
  • Share the direct URL for the donation page, found inside the SENT email campaign's reporting page

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post