Web Accessibility

sandih889
Participant

Web Accessibility

Hi, when I check the accessibility on a page where I'm using two instances of the Constant Contact Newsletter Wordpress plugin, I am getting flagged for input id that are identical. Below is the web accessibility report that I get:

<input class=ctct_usage_field" name="ctct_usage_field" id="ctct_usage_field" value=" type="text">" This INPUT has an id attribute of 'ctct_usage_field', which is not unique in the same DOM

<input class=ctct_usage_field" name="ctct_usage_field" id="ctct_usage_field" value=" type="text">" This INPUT has an id attribute of 'ctct_usage_field', which is not unique in the same DOM

Each input needs a unique ID, but I don't know how to change this. I tried creating a new newsletter form with a unique shortcode, but I am getting the same error as above. Could you please help?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @sandih889 ,

You'd only be able to have a single usage of the WP plugin per page. If you need further assistance, please reach out to the plugin dev's support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.