Webiste Builder

Frequent Participant

Webiste Builder

I want to know if there is a way to set up drop down menus on the website for navigation? If not please this is something we need. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Regular Participant

Did you not receive any information about this inquiry?  I was told several months ago that they are working on it and every time I check back it's not there.  Thanks!

Frequent Participant

I have received nothing in reply to this message form Constant Contact, but I am going to get through as the drop down menu would take away a great deal of clutter at the top of the website.

I got a reply for this from William_D:

"While you can definitely create "sub pages" that are linked to in the main pages, there are some limitations. Our website builder team is still developing the subpage menu functionality (i.e. the top menu navigation bar showing subpages). They're also still working on an internal search function for websites and online stores."

Hi @user8368663 @BrianF879 @JenM006 

I can understand how helpful it would be to include a drop down menu of sub pages on your website. I apologize this feature is not currently available. It is however something our Website Builder Product Team is collecting feedback on. Though I do not have a time estimate of when it will be available, have tracked this feature request in all of your accounts so you may be notified when it is. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Has this been implemented? It's been 3+ months since last discussed.... How long could this possibly take? This website builder is not very helpful at all. 

Frequent Participant

It would be nice to get an update on when this would be implemented. Keeping in mind we are working with clients here and keep them happy with the products.