Website Capabilities and Functions

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Website Capabilities and Functions

I've created a site using website creator www.SpiritualSugar.com

I have questions about capability and functionality.

Will there be an option to include social media share buttons on blog posts? 

Is it possible to add another email address to automation to ensure the email is branded to the new brand? (i.e. my main account is for Write On Creative and the website is for Spiritual Sugar). 

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Website Capabilities and Functions

Hello @LisaM24,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! If you have questions about your website directly you will have to contact the web developer for more information. We aren't able to manually queue contacts for an automated email, but when you add a brand new contact into the list that the automated email is connected to, it should send it out right away to that new person. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Solution Provider

Thanks Zoe,

I did reach out in chat but didn't get a response. I'll try again. 

Lisa 

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @LisaM24,

Have a wonderful day! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured