Website Contact Form success message not saving changes

SOLVED
Go to solution

Website Contact Form success message not saving changes

Site area: Website/ Contact form element

Expected: when creating a custom success message, changes are saved.

Actual: changes are not saved, Default message still appears on website.

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 11.48.58 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-15 at 9.12.05 AM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @Shomee.life ,

Our web builder team wasn't able to recreate the issue, so we're wondering if it might be a caching error happening. When you're able to, try clearing your browser's cache (not the history or saved passwords, just the cached images and files). Then exit and re-enter your browser, make the URL changes, save them, and re-publish.

If that doesn't work, please let us know and I'll reach back out to the web builder team on how to proceed further.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Site area: Website/ Settings/ Social accounts

Expected: when removing a social account, changes are saved. 

Actual: changes are not saved. If i immediately go back into the settings, the previous links are still there. I tested this with Linkedin link only.

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 9.58.38 AM.png

Hello @Shomee.life ,

Does re-publishing the website after making and saving these changes allow it to work as expected?

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

No republishing the site does not have any affect.

Hello @Shomee.life ,

Our web builder team wasn't able to recreate the issue, so we're wondering if it might be a caching error happening. When you're able to, try clearing your browser's cache (not the history or saved passwords, just the cached images and files). Then exit and re-enter your browser, make the URL changes, save them, and re-publish.

If that doesn't work, please let us know and I'll reach back out to the web builder team on how to proceed further.

William D

View solution in original post