Website Headers

Participant

Website Headers

Hello,

I was creating a website in constant contact and had the headers spread horizontally across the top of the page, however the headers are now suddenly summarized on the far right (three horizontal stacked lines, similar to what many websites do on mobile). Our audience will likely not know to click on the three lines on a computer to view the headers and navigate the website. I do not know what changed from before when the headers were spread horizontally. The header layout is the exact same (all header layouts for some reason now summarize the headers). 

How can I revert back to show the headers horizontally at the top of the page instead of summarized where users have to click on the stacked lines to view the different headers? After speaking to one of the tech support agents, I was told that it may be because I have too many tabs, however we had not added any additional tabs from one day to the next when the headers suddenly disappeared. A ticket was also created but no one has gotten back to us in about a month.

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 12.13.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-27 at 12.18.48 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @MichelleL801 ,

I spoke with our WSB support team, and they confirmed that your issue is still being reviewed by their engineers. If and when they have an update, they'll notify you right away. 

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hi William,

Thank you for the reply. Is there an ETA for the investigation and resolution of the issue? Seeing as this was flagged about 1 month ago, we would like a detailed update to understand what the lead time for getting this resolved would be in order to allow us to decipher if we need to go with a different web provider. 

Hello @MichelleL801,

We unfortulaey do not have a time frame on when something like this will be fixed, but we will reach out to you with any updates! Thanks. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.