The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Website error

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Website error

I’m using my iPhone with a safari browser. I was on the Canadian pricing page. I selected the first pricing option and it took me to a page and gave me an error. It’s 2 full lines long that I can send to you if I had an email address. This form won’t let me post a copy of it or even copy/paste text. It just does select.

Please have someone fix it.
Also please revisit your site for “contact us” and then for email, give an email address so we can send a decent email to you. This page as it stands is really quite useless and normally I would have given up long ago. It took a lot of looking around to find contact us. I’d say it should be on every webpage.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Website error

Hello @ActionCIND ,

Can you please provide the URLs of the pages you're having issues accessing in the mobile Safari browser? That way we can pass the information along to the team than handles our website functionality.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured