Website links are getting wiped out

CarlS3
Occasional Participant

Website links are getting wiped out

Lately, anytime I've incorporated website links in my emails, the links don't work when they reach my recipients. Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @CarlS3. I see that you were able to chat with our Support team last week about this issue. Was there anything else that we could assist you with?

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
CarlS3
Occasional Participant

No. The suggested solutions didn't work. The links to PayPal in my emails still don't work properly.
Also, the PayPal lmodule in CC isn't customizable for doing simple donations. Users have to specify
an item quantity and amount which would confuse them, because it makes it appear that they're
trying to buy something.

Hi @CarlS3. I'm sorry that your links still aren't working. I would recommend this FAQ that gives some great instructions on how to use PayPal to accept donations in your email, especially the section called Link to a PayPal Donation Page. You can insert some HTML code that will bring your readers to a donation page so the item quantity and amount do not confuse them. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.