We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Website not visible

JosephD922
Participant

Website not visible

Again our website is down. This kind of inconsistency defeats the purpose of building campaigns and opportunity’s for generating leads IF NO ONE CAN EVEN SEE THE WEBSITE
2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @JosephD922 ,

It looks like your domain is still unverified, however our web builder team is already looking into this issue for you. You should be receiving email correspondence, once they have an update. If you need to reach out to them again, here's the ways you can contact them directly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

It was verified July 24th. After 3 phone calls and 4 live chat reps I finally got to someone who got it live but they still haven't told me why it was suspended and not live. Everything was paid for and I even have the "congradulations" email when it was verified and live.