Weekly Reoccuring emails

Participant

Weekly Reoccuring emails

Hi There

We're trying to set up reoccurring emails to a particular list of subscribers, but despite reoccurring emails being advertised as a feature, there seems to be no facility to do this?

The email should go out on the same day each week, e.g. a thursday at an approximate time, e.g. evening. I understand this cannot be guaranteed.

Thanks in advance for your help

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @SuzanneB9067 ,

To set up a recurring email series, you would create an automated series and set the emails to go out 7 days apart. This feature may not be available if you are still in a trial account.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hi 

Thanks for this but I need it to go out on certain days as per my previous, e.g. thursday evening.

Can this be done?

Thanks

Employee

Hello @SuzanneB9067 ,

That's a great question! When you're setting up your series you can click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner to choose what days of the week you want your series to be able to send on. This way you can limit it to only send on Thursdays! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.