Welcome Campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
TimS4019
Rookie
0 Votes

I created my first welcome campaign on March 9th. I manually added a contact using the app but the welcome campaign did not trigger? The new contact was also added on the 9th and this is the first time I manually added a contact using the app so not sure this had anything to do with the welcome campaign not triggering. Thoughts? The welcome campaign is showing as live...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TimS4019 ,

Welcome emails only trigger off of sign up form additions, not manual list additions / uploads from you. An automation series (as in one that can potentially have multiple steps) would be needed for list addition triggers beyond just a sign up form add.

See also:

Automation overview

Automation creation

Automation tips

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TimS4019 ,

Welcome emails only trigger off of sign up form additions, not manual list additions / uploads from you. An automation series (as in one that can potentially have multiple steps) would be needed for list addition triggers beyond just a sign up form add.

See also:

Automation overview

Automation creation

Automation tips

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
TimS4019
Rookie
0 Votes

Okay, good to know. Thank you for the quick response. 

Tim 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST