Welcome Email Not Working

AshleyR059
Occasional Participant

Welcome Email Not Working

Hello. I have a form on my website (wix) to collect emails. However when someone signs up they are not receiving the welcome email. I am getting an email that the contact was added to my list and I can see the contact in my list but still no email sent out. Can someone assist me please. 

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @AshleyR059,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You may need to start with calling Wix to make sure the connection is set up properly. If it is, you may need to install one of our sign up forms instead in order for your Welcome Email to schedule. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
AshleyR059
Occasional Participant

Wix does not allow usage for a constant contact sign up form. 

Hello @AshleyR059,

Thank you for that information! Please contact Wix Support to see if everything has been set up correctly. You may also want to create an Automated Series that triggers when contacts join a list instead of a Welcome Email. That should fix this as long as everything is set up correctly on your website. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.