When I preview an email template during the Find Your Template section of the Welcome Email Templates, I'm unable to choose that template using the "select template button" within the preview environment.
Instead, I have to close the preview and then hover my mouse over the email template and click the "select button".
Here are my steps:
1. Create a new campaign
2. Select Email Automation
3. Name Campaign Series
4. Set Automated Campaign Settings
5. Select Create New Email
6. Hover my mouse over a template and select Preview
7. Within the preview environment, I click the Select Template button in the upper right corner of the screen and nothing happens
8. Close email template preview
9. Hover my mouse over the template again and click the Select button
I've only tested this on Chrome, so I'm not sure if it's a browser issue, but I think that it could be a small bug and should be fixed. Not a huge deal, but it causes an unnecessary step in the process.