Welcome Email and Autoresponder don't work

Highlighted

Re: RE: Autoresponder Emails Not Working

Hello @SteffaniD,

I appreciate you reaching out to us through the Community and I apologize about the delay in responding. I reviewed your account and saw you have an open case with our Tier 2 team to investigate this Autoresponder issue. We at Constant Contact appreciate your patience as we get to the bottom of the issue and the Tier 2 team will be back in touch with you with more information.

If there is anything else I can help you with please do not hesitate to reach out to us on the Community. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: WElcome Email Not Sending!

Hi

I'm  getting desperate and I really need good flow chart explanation to my questions.

I'm creating a easy campain to promote my magazine and dowloaded for free.

step 1 - I'm sending emails with news about my magazine and I include a button to susbribe

step 2 - suscribe button is linked to your feature sing up form (I just made mandatory email)

step 3 - new suscribers suppose to be added to a new contact list I created

step 4 - they suppose to receive Wecome email where I added the link to down load my magazine for free

Step 1 and 2 work fine......step 3 and 4 work alone and I don't get why are not part of my cycle.

Note: yes my Welcome email is activate

thansk and I hope you solve it

Highlighted
Administrator

Re: WElcome Email Not Sending!

Hello @MISIONSALUDSonoraSUR_MEXICO. I can certainly help you with setting up your welcome email.

The welcome email is only sent to contacts that are new to the account. If you went to test this and signed yourself up using the sign up form but you were already in the account as a contact, then you wouldn't receive the email. If I used your sign up form and added myself to your list, then I would receive the welcome email because I have not previously been a contact in your account.

I also looked at your Welcome Email and saw that there isn't a physical address at the bottom of the email. You will need to add this in order for the email to properly send. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Welcome Emails Not Being Sent

I am having a problem with my welcome emails not being sent out. I am trying to figure out why this is happening.
Regular Visitor

Re: Welcome Emails Not Being Sent

I'm having the same issue - help would be much appreciated!

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @JunkoT

I'm sorry your Welcome Email isn't sending out correctly. I would be happy to research this issue further. For the security of your account, I have emailed you with more detailed information/questions.

Jordan E

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @SydneyC20,

I'm sorry your Welcome Email isn't sending out correctly. I would be happy to help you with the issue you are encountering. For the security of your account, I have emailed you with more detailed information/questions.

Jordan E

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Visitor

welcome email

I DON'T want it sent to new sign ups. How do I turn it off? Your site should say that clearly, but I can't find it.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: welcome email

Hello @SusanD612. You can turn off the Welcome email by clicking on the Actions dropdown menu after clicking on the name of the Welcome Email and selecing "Make Inactive". Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

turnoffwelcomeemail.png

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Highlighted
Visitor

welcome email

I set this up does it just automatically work now when a new contact is added? I usually update my list once a month? when I do this, is this when the email will go to the customer? It doesnt state this anywhere.
Tags (1)