The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Welcome Email not working

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Welcome Email not working

I have created a welcome email at it is not sening to my newly signed up contacts. What shall i do

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Welcome Email not working

Hello @user863293 ,

It looks like we've been talking about this issue on social media. Feel free to follow up there if you have any additional questions.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hello, William! I get in in touch with your support in messenger and he helped me with this. He suggested that I make a welcome email to send manually for future sign-ups. I find it too much of a hassle.

I hope this issue be fixed soon.

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @user863293,

Can you please provide me with some more information about how these contacts are signing up to your newsletters so I can do some additional research on why they may not be receiving your Automated Welcome Email? Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hi Zoe, 

I've created a landing page for every sign-up and I set that the welcome email be sent to all sign-up contacts but as I've checked, it was not being delivered so I've created a manual welcome email where I've sent to all signed-up contacts and resends to new additional ones. 

Yesterday, i found out with one of my friends that even my manually sent welcome emails was not able to arrive but i as I've seen on the report and thru email, it was confirmed to be sent to those emails.

You know, I'm having a hard time monitoring these unsent emails to my contacts. I hope you could help me with this. Thank you!

Highlighted

Hello @user863293 ,

At this point with the manual emails also not being received, despite our reporting showing them as sent, it would probably be best to reach out to our Deliverability team.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hello,

Somebody from your team reached out to me via email and helped me with my problem. I was just waiting until tomorrow because she asked me to wait for 72hour process time.

Highlighted

Hi @user863293 thanks for giving us this update! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured