Welcome Email

SOLVED
Go to solution
HeidiK84
Rookie
0 Votes

Why am I unable to add a second step to our welcome email? I don't understand the point of automation unless I'm able to add multiple steps for the onboarding series...Are there any alternatives?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HeidiK84 ,

A welcome email is a singular automation that sends to new additions from sign up forms for the list(s) specified (or all if so selected). If you're wanting additional steps after your initial email, I'd suggest creating an automation series to host your automated welcome email and timed follow-up emails.

If you'd like additional guidance, you may wish to call our general support so you can speak with an automation-specialized agent for live, 1:1 assistance and troubleshooting.

See also:

Welcome email best practices

Tips and tricks for automated emails

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HeidiK84 ,

A welcome email is a singular automation that sends to new additions from sign up forms for the list(s) specified (or all if so selected). If you're wanting additional steps after your initial email, I'd suggest creating an automation series to host your automated welcome email and timed follow-up emails.

If you'd like additional guidance, you may wish to call our general support so you can speak with an automation-specialized agent for live, 1:1 assistance and troubleshooting.

See also:

Welcome email best practices

Tips and tricks for automated emails

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST