Welcome email seems to send broken emails?

Regular Participant

Welcome email seems to send broken emails?

(1) Cannot see that my login had been timed out at which point some functions do not seem to work. (2) When logging in, the Feedback line is alternating between top and bottom. (3) Customers getting errors on Welcome Email (?) from Automation (?) that seem impossible to diagnose by me, e.g.,: Oops! Something went wrong. The line you clicked on appears to be broken.
2 REPLIES 2
Regular Participant

(4) Campaigns Contacts Reports ... tabs on top are grayed out when not selected. They they can be selected. When selected the tab becomes highlighted AND underlined by a blue line. The graying out seems overdone and suggest disabled tabs.  

Update to my email: In (3) I meant the Welcome email from the Legacy Autoresponder Series

Hello @Hans-LeoT ,

I am sorry you have experience so many issues. if you could contact us by phone, we can help work through these issues.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.